What is PAT Testing?
PAT testing is an examination of electrical appliances and equipment to ensure they are safe to use. Our testers are trained to the City and Guilds (2377) standard in Portable Appliance Testing and are enhanced DBS checked.
What does it include?
Our quote to you includes :
• An inclusive rate regardless of whether it is for out of hours work, at night or the weekend
• All travel expenses
• Uniquely numbered easily identifiable labels on all appliances
• Replacement fuses where necessary.
• Certificate of Compliance and report issued and e-mailed to you as a pdf
• Timely reminders for re-tests at a frequency to suit you. The level of inspection and testing required is dependent upon the risk of the appliance becoming faulty, the type of appliance, the nature of its use and the environment in which it is used. The Institution of Electrical Engineers (IEE) Code of Practice provides the basis for our recommendation.
As part of our quality assurance we invite our clients to complete a customer comment form and we are so confident of our service that we would be glad to share this feedback with you.