Fuse Board or Distribution Board Upgrades
- Engineers local to you
- Fully certified & accredited
- Quality assured service
- Fast, free, no-obligation quote
Fully certified & accredited:
Are you looking for a fuse board replacement? Speak to Safe-Electric!
We always ensure that our prices are competitive, we don’t believe in hidden costs, and we even provide FREE written quotes, so you can be certain of our costs before choosing to work with us.
Our team of fully qualified electricians are here to help! With over 45 years in the industry, we know what matters to you; competitive pricing, friendly and trustworthy employees and upfront costs.
What Are the Benefits?
You may be wondering what the benefits of replacing your Fuse Board / Distribution Board might be, so we have made it simple and listed them all below;
Your system will be brought up to the latest edition of BS7671:2018, the IEE wiring regulations 18th edition, which can include the latest safety features.
- When undertaking a consumer unit change, the electrical contractor is required to ensure the existing wiring is safe for the change. This is because you are changing the characteristics of the existing circuits. This is done, by carrying out a full Electrical Installation Condition Report (E.I.C.R.) before starting the change.
- The contractor also has to ensure the earthing and bonding is up to scratch, that the meter tails are the correct size and that there are adequate means of isolation between the electrical meter and the consumer unit, and if not, get this upgrade in conjunction with the Electrical Supplier.
- Depending on where you are in the country, you are required to notify all Domestic work under Part P regulations, we can do this for you as a registered Domestic approved installer, and also an Approved Contractor for over 34 years, under the NICEIC.
- Individual RCBO’s are installed to all circuits where possible (Commercial / Industrial Installations may have limitations subject to the equipment it is serving) this gives the latest safety features to protect your family and or your employees/ customers
- Upon completion, the system is fully checked to ensure all of the safety features that have been added are working properly (subject to the limitations of the system) again and an Electrical Installation Certificate is Issued.
- Surge protection is added to bring even further safety features and help protect your electronic equipment (Everything you plug in, the average household has over £ 4,000.00 of equipment) Offices 10s of thousands that’s an investment you really want to protect. Imagine how much is in your office 1 surge, on your incoming electrical system can destroy everything, and there are far more surges than you realise on a daily basis.
The legislation of specific relevance to electrical maintenance and fixed installation testing;
- The Health & Safety at Work Act (1974)
- The Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations (1999)
- The Electricity at Work Regulations (1989)
- The Workplace (Health, Safety, and Welfare) Regulations (1992)
Some of our Clients:
+ hundreds of other local businesses!
Prompt response to call from a congenial professional who provided expert advice as he solved the problem. I would definitely use his services again.