Electrical Testing & Reports
Looking for a Certified Electrician / Electrical Contractor and Electrical Testing Specialist with over 45 years of experience in Domestic, Commercial and Industrial Contracting and Electrical Testing?
in Cambridge and Peterborough.
- Engineers local to you
- Fully certified & accredited
- Quality assured service
- Fast, free, no-obligation quote
Fully certified & accredited:
What is Electrical Testing?
Electrical Testing is also known as EICR Testing, Periodic Testing, Landlords Testing and Fixed Wire Testing, it involves the testing of electrical services and systems that conduct electricity around a building. It covers all of the hard wiring in a building and includes items such as main panels, distribution boards, lighting, socket outlets, including air conditioning up to the Isolator and other fixed plant supplies.
What Are the Benefits?
You may be wondering what the benefits of this type of testing might be, so we have made it simple and listed them all below;
- Testing of your systems to BS7671:2018, the IEE wiring regulations 18th edition
- Details of your installation
- Extent and limitations of the inspection
- Supply characteristics and particulars of the installation
- Schedule of items inspected and tested
- Schedules of circuit details and test results
- Summary of the inspection and test
- Observations and recommendations for actions to be taken, coded by priority
Electrical Testing is also known as EICR Testing, Periodic Testing, Landlords Testing and Fixed Wire Testing
The legislation of specific relevance to electrical maintenance and fixed installation testing;
- The Health & Safety at Work Act (1974)
- The Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations (1999)
- The Electricity at Work Regulations (1989)
- The Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations (1992)
Some of our Clients:
+ hundreds of other local businesses!